Have questions? Need clarification? Let us help you! Click on a link below
that relates to your question. If your question isn't listed or you need
additional help, feel free to call us, your customer service department at 818-309-1344 or www.membershipsmmsupport.com.
- How can I stop my Saving Makes Money Application & Processing fee?
If you made a mistake or have changed your mind, contact customer service to stop your Application & Processing fee. If you decide to stop your Application & Processing more than 3 days after you placed your submission, you must contact Saving Makes Money customer service at 818-309-1344 or membershipsmmsupport.com. To cancel your $19.95 per month Saving Makes Money Membership fee, please see your Terms & Conditions.
- How do I search for discounts?
- There are three ways to ways to find discounts:
- The QuickSearch: The fastest way to find discounts is
conveniently located on almost every Web page, and only a location is needed
to display participating businesses and their offers.
- The Advanced Search: Our robust, yet user-friendly search engine
is designed to help you narrow-down and refine your search. This tool
includes options not available from the QuickSearch, including the
following: select a location from drop-down lists, search multiple
categories, search for words or phrases, apply various filters, and
- Saving by Category: View a list of national businesses offering
discounts on their products or services. No matter where you are, or plan to
be, these offers will save you money. Each page also defines the category
and allows you to search for local (or non-national) offers in this
- How do I sort the results of my search?
- After performing the search, locate the sorting options in the gray bar
located at the top and bottom of the search results. Click any of the
- Alphabetically: Sorts the results alphabetically by business
- City: Sorts the results alphabetically by city.
- Category: Sorts the results by category.
- Distance: Sorts the results by distance from the location you
entered (nearest retailer to furthest).
- How do I find a specific business?
- Go to the More Search Options and do the following:
- In the "Location" section, type or select the area to search.
- In the "Categories" section, choose the categories to search.
- In the "Additional Preferences" section, find the Word Search box.
- Type the business name into the box (and between quotes if more than one
- Submit your search.
- How do I find multiple locations of the same
- Follow the instructions under "How do I find a
specific business?" (see above). The results will display multiple
locations in the search area. You may also find the method below useful for
displaying mutiple locations:
- Click the name of the business in the search results.
- On the next page, locate the "Additional Info" section in the right
- Click the "More Locations" icon above the address.
- How do I find participating businesses near another
- Follow the instructions under "How do I find a
specific business?" (see above) to locate the first business, then do the
- Locate the "Additional Info" section in the right column.
- Click the "Search Nearby" icon above the address.
Web Site / Technical
- What Web browsers and computers work best with this
- Our site is best viewed using the latest version of Microsoft Internet
Explorer which can be downloaded and installed for free from Microsoft. Most
releases of Firefox will also display data correctly. Our site is designed to
operate on Internet-capable PC and MAC computers. Download
- How can I report problems or make suggestions about
- Just call us, your customer service department at 818-309-1344 or www.membershipsmmsupport.com
and describe the problem! We appreciate users who inform us of problems so we
can improve the site.
- How can I get help solving a problem with a
- Should you ever encounter a problem with a participating retailer, please
call us, your customer service department at 818-309-1344 or www.membershipsmmsupport.com. With thousands of retailers worldwide, we are constantly adding and
training new merchants. Many retailers with high employee turnover are
constantly training their employees. If you encounter an employee that is not
aware of the Access program or fails to honor the discount, we want to hear
from you as soon as possible. In most cases, we can educate the new employee
and resolve the problem before another member encounters the same problem. If
you contact us by e-mail, we will reply and let you know what resolution was
- Why am I having trouble printing the coupon?
- If you are having difficulty printing your coupon, it may be that a pop-up
blocker installed on your computer is preventing you from accessing it. Please
disable any pop-up blockers you may have running and try again. If you
continue to have problems, please call us, your customer service department at 818-309-1344 or www.membershipsmmsupport.com.
- How do I log out?
- Click the "Logout" link/button. Because your password is required to view
any personal information, logging on to the site does not mean your
information is accessible by others. Once you have entered your password,
however, you will not need to enter it again during the same session. In
addition, your account will log out automatically if the computer is idle (or
not used) for more than 20 minutes. If you use or are using a public computer,
always logout and close the browser when you are finished.
- Can I update my e-mail and mailing address? How?
- Yes, and please do! After logging in, click "My Profile" at the top of the
page. Enter your password and your profile will display. Keeping your e-mail
and mailing address current is very important because all local searches and
listing of discounts in e-mail updates are based upon your ZIP/Postal Code.
All member services, such as notifications, forgotten password retrievals and
assistance are provided via e-mail as well.
- I forgot my password! What should I do?
- No problem. We can send it to the e-mail address in your profile. Contact us to have
your password sent to you by e-mail. If you have recently changed your e-mail
address and know that the address you use now does not match the address in
your member profile, please contact us.